By admin In Careers
Reference: 1703-OSA This position is part of the 24×7 Service Management Centre, responsible for the management of services provided to our high-end clients across the world. The role is dynamic and offers a blend of technical and business experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Live monitoring of remotely installed application systems.
- Serve as primary responder for all customer related issues and requests, monitoring the progress of events and acting as a single point of contact for customers and partners.
- Work with technical teams and third party providers to resolve issues within specific service level agreement times.
- Analyse data and trends from various sources.
- Implement changes to the administration system following detailed data analysis.
- Produce, maintain and update internal reports as required.
- Developing processes and identifying opportunities for efficiency and automation.
- Gathering and analysis of market intelligence.
- Interact directly with clients and provide the necessary support.
- Ability to work on a 24×7 shift basis in a Service Management Centre.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Technical experience would be desirable.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change.